Monday, June 16, 2008

RagamuffinTop Challenge

Well, this week really sucked with work and trying to work out I did not get out on any runs and I even had a cancel my work out that I would of had after work at the Delta but the conference ran late and we had stuff to do at the other hotel.

I don't have a picture this week my camera is full from this weekend!

but I have gained 1.3 pounds this week

My goal for this week is to loose 7 pounds, run at least 3 times and go to the gym at least 1 time and go climbing at least 1 time

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Don't get discouraged Rich! Keep on plugging away. I have still yet to lose a single pound. :( This week is the week!!

Anonymous said...

hi rich, good for you. once its out there you are forced to start making changes. you will have ups and downs but just keep going. miss you both.