Saturday, June 14, 2008

Long time No post

Well, as you know it has really been a long time since I have posted anything.  I will give you a run down of my week.   WORK!  I have been working behind the tech table for CSDMS Canadian Society of Diagnostic Sonographers.  So what am I actually doing at my tech table?  I load allot of Power Point Presentations, trouble shoot almost as many presentations as I load on the the show computer.  Also I need to be running the audio for up to 4 wireless mics in a mixture of handhelds, lavs(lapel), and headset mics.  Still there is more stuff going on.  I am also running a video record on a basic DVD recorder ( I am always afraid it wont work, because there is no way I can tell if it is working properly)  so that is pretty much what I have been doing for the last few days about 13 hours each day.

The Conference is at some points quite interesting, and at some points quite boring, and again as some points quite disgusting.  One of the things that i found interesting was on the first day of the event when they were talking about ultrasound and some of the machines.  Did you know that you can actually see your baby in the womb in 3D and in real time. It was pretty neat.   

I should get back to work 

No comments: