Friday, September 19, 2008

I am BACK

Its been a long long long time since I have been here.  Allot has been going on in my life, I am still living at Jason and Kelsey's place (Thank You Friends!!)  I am really looking hard at a place and i am going to look at it agin on monday with my Dad.

My beautiful wife Amy has sent me some 3D pictures of our baby.  I will post them later today.  Also Amy will be up in Courtenay soon! 7 more days!

My new job is fantastic!  I get to work with some of the best people that I know doing what I love to do.

That is all for now but the posts are going to be coming more frequently now that there is internet at the house

talk to y'll soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey found your blog off of pastor scotts and thought I would leave you a quick note! Blessings on you today...ps we missed you at photography club too.