Monday, August 25, 2008

A New Chapter in Life

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything here on my blog, but life has been pretty Awesome.  I am in the process after finishing my job with Presentation Services, my beautiful wife, Jason and I packed up the apartment and moved it all to storage in Courtenay BC.

Now being up in Courtenay I have been to the Northgate Foursquare staff retreat SHINE!  I was great going over everything for the next 12 months.  I never new how much planning was done before the new year started, it's great that we know this so we will always be on the same page throughout the year.  The second day of the staff retreat was unbelievable we went to Wild Play and did the high ropes course, and the zip line, and Pastor Scott and Pastor Matt did the bungy jumping.(see there videos below)

On Sunday we sent Fusion Youth off to Camp for the week.  Then for church we listened to Pastor Matt preach a great message keep your eyes open at ngate.ca for is message.

Today I excitedly went condo hunting with Karin and we look at 3 possible places to live I hope one will be the place to buy



1 comment:

Craig said...

I thought your wife's name was Amy?