Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am Still ALIVE


I am still alive even though I have not Blogged in a week today.  This has really been the last thing on my mind.  As most of you know if not all you, I have been offered a position at Northgate Foursquare Church.  My Team and I will be looking after the church media, sound, video, graphics, and print. 
I am really quite excited to be moving back up to the valley, but for now it is all about getting everything organized for the move with packing and finishing up work and making sure that all the necessary people in Victoria Foursquare are ready to take over the youth ministry that Amy has been looking after and for me the keep helping out our audio guys.
If any one is in Victoria and they would like to help with some packing just send me an email. 

No comments: